Hello, and thank you for being here. I’m willing to bet that…
I'll Find $50,000 in Hidden, Untapped, and Overlooked Revenue in Your Business.
If I Don't (or I Can't), I'll Pay You $500 in Cash!
Yes, you read that right...
If I can’t find AT LEAST $50,000 in UNTAPPED Revenue in your business that’s just lying there waiting for you to pick up and deposit into your bank account,
I will hand over 5 crisp $100 bills for wasting your time!
Hi, my name is Burt Lockard. I'll tell you more about who I am, what I do, and why it matters later. But...
First, let me explain what I have in mind…
I’m looking for ONE business owner who is dead serious about growing their business that I can work personally with to maximize their business profits and become the dominant leader in the marketplace they operate in.
If you are this person, you and I will meet together for 60 to 90 minutes. We’ll spend the first few minutes getting to know each other. I’ll ask you a few questions about where your business is now, where you’d like it to be, and what’s been keeping you from getting there.
Then I will lay out a plan that will generate an immediate increase in cash for your business that instantly drops to your bottom line… and I’ll show you how to do it without you having to spend a single, out-of-pocket penny.
Next, I’ll develop a strategic plan (your Business Improvement Roadmap) on how to overcome those challenges and get you the results you’re looking for… results that may result in doubling, tripling, and maybe even quadrupling your PROFITS (not Revenue… PROFITS) in the next 12 months.
We’re going to be looking for hidden and untapped sources of income… money that’s lying dormant in your business just waiting for you to pick up and deposit in your bank account.
The minimum amount of REVENUE I’m looking for in your business is $50,000. That’s money you don’t have now, and that you wouldn’t have if it weren’t for us spending a few minutes together.
And if I don’t find AT LEAST that amount… that $50,000 I mentioned?
I Will Hand Over $500 in Cash To You…
…just for wasting your time!
By the way… if there’s any cost or expense to find those additional profit dollars that I mentioned… it won’t come out of your pocket. It will be funded by the newfound monies we’ve already created for you.
So in essence, we’re going to be building your business with no out-of-pocket expense.
Just to be totally up front and 100% clear… there is absolutely no charge, no cost, and no obligation for what I’m doing for you… other than the 60-90 minutes we’ll spend talking about your business.
At the end of our time together, one of 3 things will happen…
- You love the plan we put together and decide to implement it on your own. If this is the case, I’ll wish you the best of luck and ask that you keep in touch to let me know how you’re doing.
- You love the plan and ask to become a client so my team and I can personally help you execute, optimize, and profit from it ASAP. If that’s the case, we’ll knock it out of the park together… and that’s a promise.
- In the unlikely and unprecedented event that we didn’t find you the promised $50,000, I’ll consider it a waste of your time, and I’ll Hand Over $500 in Cash Immediately. No questions asked. Your time is the most valuable asset you have, and I respect that.
It really is that simple, and there’s no catch.
Think about this…
The “worst” that can happen is that you get $500 for “wasting” 60 to 90 minutes of your time. The best that can happen is that we work together one on one to increase your bottom line profits several times over.
This Is The Closest Thing To FREE MONEY You’ll Ever See!
Now think about what you’ve just read…
First, I’m showing you how to add some new profits to your bottom line… without spending a penny on marketing or advertising.
Next, I’m going to help you formulate a process that will uncover an additional $50,000 in brand new revenue, and if there is any cost involved to do that, those costs will be paid out of the new monies we already found for you.
This all happens in a 60 to 90 minute face-to-face meeting, and at absolutely no cost or obligation to you.
So, what are we going to be looking for? How are we going to find those $50,000 in new revenue?
It’s hard to say right now without knowing more about your business. So, to give us an idea of where to start and what we can do to make the greatest and most immediate impact, you’ll fill out a brief Business Analysis Questionnaire.
Once we get this from you, we’ll arrange for a time to get together and discuss the fastest path to generating more profits for your business.
There are a number of ways we might go about this…
For example, we might uncover ways to…
- Attract more and better qualified leads
- Convert more of your leads into buying customers
- Increase the dollar amount of your average purchase transaction
- Install an effective referral reward system
- Reduce customer attrition
- Incentive your employees so they are more productive and become actual profit centers for your business
- Reactivate lost customers
- Develop strategic alliances and joint venture relationships
- Increase the “buying lifetime” of your customers
…or a number of other things that can generate immediate windfall profits and ongoing and steady streams of revenue and profits.
In other words, I’m going to personally generate a profit-producing plan for you up front… for free… and then let you pay me later, if (and only if) you decide it makes sense for us to work together.
Bottom line… I’m taking all the risk. I call it “Value In Advance.”
Who else would do that?
Now why would I (or better yet, how CAN I) make this offer?
For two reasons…
First of all, I love doing this. This type of thing is my life… it’s what I do best… help business owners and entrepreneurs find new and unique ways to look at their businesses, and then implement tried and tested systems and strategies that add more revenue and profits to their businesses, change their lives, and enable them to achieve personal and financial success.
The second reason I make these kinds of offers is, I know I can find the money that I say I can. Every dollar of it! Also , this is how I attract clients for my own business. Because in most instances once a business owner sees the vast amounts of untapped revenue available in their business, they can’t wait to have me work with them to help put that money in their bank.
Here's How It Works...
Assuming you’re happy with what I’ve done for you and you want me to help you grow your business profits at an exponential rate, position your business as the dominant “business of choice” in your market and render your competition as virtual non-considerations for your prospects and customers to do business with, then you just might want to become a client.
If that’s the case, we’ll discuss how a working arrangement will look, what I’ll do for you, what I expect from you, how you’ll compensate me, and a reasonable ROI that you can expect to get.
My compensation for my services is very similar to how a business pays a commissioned salesperson.
Commissioned salespeople are generally paid a certain dollar amount as a “base salary” and a percentage of their sales as a “commission.”
In the same way, I charge a modest monthly “Retainer” plus a “Contingency” or percentage of the newfound revenues I create for my clients.
The main difference is that I work by contract and am not an employee, so withholding taxes, insurance, retirement plans, etc., don’t apply (which can be considerable).
The Contingency, of course, is only paid if sales are made because of my efforts. No sales, no Contingency payment.
In actuality, the Retainer shouldn’t cost you anything either… because I expect for us to generate much more than the amount of my Retainer in the first month alone. And if we continue working together, I’m confident that you can get a very generous ROI on what you’ll pay me.
Here Are A Couple Of Examples Of The Kinds Of Results We Produce...
Profits… that’s the game we play. Real and meaningful success in business isn’t measured by numbers of customers or clients or even revenue… it’s measured by the amount of money that’s left over after all operating costs and expenses are subtracted.
The more profits a business makes, the more it can spend on…
- Advertising – to bring in more leads
- Sales Training – to increase conversion rates and sales transaction value
- Customer Service – to reduce customer attrition and increase repeat purchases
- Employee Bonuses, Benefits, and Incentives – to reduce employee turnover
- Upgrading computers, facilities, delivery vehicles
- Hiring someone to replace the owner so he/she can spend more time away from the business
If these things are important (and they really are), then one of the main focuses needs to be on increasing bottom line profits.
Here’s what we recently did for a mid-size printing company.
They were grossing $750,000 with a net profit margin of 10% ($75,000). In a less than 90-minute meeting, we found ways to add $252,375 to their revenue, $177,375 to their profits, and boost the valuation of their business by $158,552.
And the best thing?
We did all that with NO OUT OF POCKET COST! Just the few minutes it takes to install the systems we developed!
Here’s the breakdown…
- Business Valuation: $881,588
- Business Valuation: $1,040,140
- Business Valuation: $158,552
Here’s another one… a VERY SMALL Business…
This is a very small business that grosses just $250,000 annually, its net profit is 20% ($50,000), and the business is valued at $270,038.
With some very slight changes in just 4 areas, we added $36,500 to their revenue, $23,250 (47%) in new profits, and increased the value of the business by $28,875.
These numbers may not seem huge, but remember, some people’s salaries or personal income is as much as this business makes in an entire year.
Think about it. If you had a very small business that was netting $50,000, and by implementing a few very modest changes in a handful of areas (again, with no out-of-pocket costs) you were to add an ADDITIONAL $23,250 in brand new, after-all-expenses-were-paid profits, how would you feel?
What would you now be able to be, do, or have that you couldn’t do, be, or have before? Believe me, this kind of impact can have a DRAMATIC impact on a small business!
- Business Valuation: $270,000
- Business Valuation: $298,913
- Business Valuation: $28,875
The bottom line is, we produce results for our clients.
And because of the time and effort I put in with each of my clients, and the (I’m sure you’ll admit) very bold $50,000.00 guarantee, I have to be VERY picky about who I spend time with. I simply can’t (and don’t want to) work with just anyone.
For that reason I have a strict (but reasonable) set of criteria that needs to be met in order for us to get on a call together…
- Your business must be more than 12 months old. I am simply not interested in working with start-ups or businesses that don’t have any clients, any money, no marketing budget, or are just trying to get off the ground. If this is you, I can’t help you personally, but I might be able to refer you to someone who can.
- Your business must have the capacity to effectively handle, service, and support a sudden and significant number of new customers or clients, and an immediate infusion of newfound revenue and profit.
- You must be the owner of your business and your business must have an excellent reputation in the marketplace in which you operate. And you must genuinely want to help people by providing them products and/or services that they want, need, and can benefit from, and the service and support that makes them love doing business with you.
- You must have an open mind, be willing to follow directions, do the work, and not second-guess processes, procedures, and strategies we develop for you. It’s very simple… if you’re given an assignment and it doesn’t get done, it costs both you and me time and money… something I can’t (and won’t) tolerate.
- You must be willing to commit to making the process work. I am only interested in working with people who truly want to grow their business. This not for someone who is “testing the water” or “kicking tires” and isn’t 100% committed to the process. Naturally there are going to be growing pains along the way and it’s important that you are white hot to go to the next level.
So, if you can’t tick all the boxes, let’s not waste each other’s time. You keep on doing what you’re doing, and I’ll move on to the next business and give them the same opportunity you passed on and help them pick up those additional profit dollars.
But if you are ready…
Here’s What To Do Next…
- Step 1: Complete the Business Analysis Questionnaire. Don’t worry, it’s simple and unobtrusive. This will give us important information about your current business, your specific goals and where we can make the greatest and most immediate impact on increasing your profits.
- Step 2: You’ll make a “real person” deposit of $200. Don’t panic… I couldn’t care less about your $200. I’m just using it as a “filter” to keep the “tire-kickers” and “time wasters” at bay.
- Step 3: If you see the value in becoming a client, I’ll apply your deposit to the balance. If not, I’ll give your deposit back right after we hang up, and you’ll leave with your own customized Business Improvement Roadmap so you can implement what we discussed on your own.
- Step 4: Once we receive your application and deposit and have reviewed it, we’ll arrange for you and me to get together on a Zoom call. This will last between 60 and 90 minutes. This is where we really begin working on generating the instant cash that drops immediately to your bottom line, and finding those hidden profit dollars in your business that I talked about earlier.
Oh, and one more thing… remember my “$65,000.00 guarantee”? Yeah, for sure you don’t want to forget that!
Well, the fact is, we’ve never found a business that we couldn’t find AT LEAST that amount of NEW PROFITS in… and often times more!… EVER! And because of that, there’s really no risk to me in offering – with full confidence – my “$65,000.00 Guarantee”!
Please Be Aware… Time Is A Factor
Because of the intense one-on-one time needed to provide you with the results I said we could get for you, it is physically impossible to work with more than a small handful of businesses at a time. And it’s not fair to work with more than one business in the same industry or profession that are competitors to each other.
For that reason we are selecting just a small handful of serious business owners to join me on a Zoom call to see how much of those hidden dollars I spoke about earlier we can find for them. From that group we will select ONE business to work with to find those hidden dollars.
If what you’ve read sounds interesting and you’d like to be one of the businesses we present this unique and unprecedented opportunity to, and see what we can find in your business, please fill out and submit the short questionnaire at your earliest opportunity. If past history is a good indicator, the window of opportunity for this offer won’t be open long.
Dedicated to your success,
W. Burt Lockard Business Growth Strategist Providential Business Systems